| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ishinomaki in August is fairly hot at 23.6 °C (74.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.1 °C (80.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.9 °C (69.6 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 6.2 °C (11.2 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly dry. Some 123.7mm (4.9in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 13:02 long and the longest day is 14:09 long with an average length of 13:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Ishinomaki August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Ishinomaki, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Ishinomaki:
- Akita, Japan - 176.4 kms (109.6 miles) NW
- Morioka, Japan - 141.1 kms (87.7 miles) N
- Sakata, Japan - 136.9 kms (85 miles) WNW
- Shinjo, Japan - 93.1 kms (57.8 miles) WNW
- Sendai, Japan - 40 kms (24.9 miles) WSW
- Yamagata, Japan - 85.5 kms (53.1 miles) WSW
- Niigata, Japan - 204.9 kms (127.3 miles) WSW
- Fukushima, Japan - 104.3 kms (64.8 miles) SW
- Wakamatsu, Japan - 160.8 kms (99.9 miles) SW
- Shirakawa, Japan - 173.3 kms (107.7 miles) SSW
- Onahama, Japan - 168.7 kms (104.8 miles) SSW
- Nikko, Japan - 246.2 kms (153 miles) SW
- Utsunomiya, Japan - 244.6 kms (152 miles) SSW
- Mito, Japan - 239.7 kms (149 miles) SSW