| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ishinomaki in December is very cool at 3.1 °C (37.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.2 °C (45 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.5 °C (31.1 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in December is dry. A mere 32.7mm (1.3in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:28 long and the longest day is 9:39 long with an average length of 9:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Ishinomaki December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Ishinomaki, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Ishinomaki:
- Akita, Japan - 176.4 kms (109.6 miles) NW
- Morioka, Japan - 141.1 kms (87.7 miles) N
- Sakata, Japan - 136.9 kms (85 miles) WNW
- Shinjo, Japan - 93.1 kms (57.8 miles) WNW
- Sendai, Japan - 40 kms (24.9 miles) WSW
- Yamagata, Japan - 85.5 kms (53.1 miles) WSW
- Niigata, Japan - 204.9 kms (127.3 miles) WSW
- Fukushima, Japan - 104.3 kms (64.8 miles) SW
- Wakamatsu, Japan - 160.8 kms (99.9 miles) SW
- Shirakawa, Japan - 173.3 kms (107.7 miles) SSW
- Onahama, Japan - 168.7 kms (104.8 miles) SSW
- Nikko, Japan - 246.2 kms (153 miles) SW
- Utsunomiya, Japan - 244.6 kms (152 miles) SSW
- Mito, Japan - 239.7 kms (149 miles) SSW