| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ishinomaki in February is very cool at 0.5 °C (32.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.4 °C (39.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 47.7mm (1.9in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:12 long and the longest day is 11:13 long with an average length of 10:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Ishinomaki February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Ishinomaki, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Ishinomaki:
- Akita, Japan - 176.4 kms (109.6 miles) NW
- Morioka, Japan - 141.1 kms (87.7 miles) N
- Sakata, Japan - 136.9 kms (85 miles) WNW
- Shinjo, Japan - 93.1 kms (57.8 miles) WNW
- Sendai, Japan - 40 kms (24.9 miles) WSW
- Yamagata, Japan - 85.5 kms (53.1 miles) WSW
- Niigata, Japan - 204.9 kms (127.3 miles) WSW
- Fukushima, Japan - 104.3 kms (64.8 miles) SW
- Wakamatsu, Japan - 160.8 kms (99.9 miles) SW
- Shirakawa, Japan - 173.3 kms (107.7 miles) SSW
- Onahama, Japan - 168.7 kms (104.8 miles) SSW
- Nikko, Japan - 246.2 kms (153 miles) SW
- Utsunomiya, Japan - 244.6 kms (152 miles) SSW
- Mito, Japan - 239.7 kms (149 miles) SSW